Thursday, June 10, 2010

Karaoke, Harvest Moon, Macross 7 blahblah

( ^_^)/ やぁ!Ya mina!

First of all: I'm alive. Lawl. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ

Second: I'm super bored and sleepy in the office. Never eat ice-cream when it's almost 12am, I tell you ( ̄~ ̄;)ウーン・・・ I play with my NDS when I can't sleep. And that makes the brain even more active. Weeee. less sleep for me. BLARGH IM SO SLEEPYYYY ε-(´・`) フー

Third: We're going to karaoke soon YAAAAAAY (*≧▽≦)~♪ Soooo gonna sing Macross 7 and JAM Project songs. Hopefully this time it'll be as fun as the first time we went karaoke-ing woot! (^_-)☆wink As usual, the idea came up last minute thanks to our Gawd of Karaoke, PeeCee <3 OH YEY KARAOKE <3 <3 <3 The gawd of karaoke has blessed us all LAWL.

Fourth: About a month ago I went to Ipoh's Lost World of Tambun. A goat named Mek likes me. It bit my tudung as a sign of affection. LAWL. I saw tigers too. I went bowling for the second time in my life. I stunk the whole game but I ended it with a double strike woohoo! *insert awesomeface* ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ It was really fun. Lots of horse ranches <3

Fifth: I still have quite an amount of Japanese homework to do ャダヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Sixth: Erm i'm starting to draw doujins again in spite of all the hecticness oh yeys lawl ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Seventh: Mmmm I've been watching lots of Macross 7 and playing Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands <3 Aaaaaaa Vaughn <3 <3

Hrm im supposed to finish up work lawl. Later!

Take care! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment