Friday, September 3, 2010

Drawing+gaming = HAPPINESS

Ya mina~ (=w=)/

I'm really sleepy~

Been drawing a lot lately...designing RPG characters specifically. I'm not as good at it as my dear friend Nori-chin, but when i do it i feel...

"I'm in my element". 8D

I drew a TTGL fanart as early as possible to avoid overshooting the deadline, but looks like I'll have to redo it. Not that I mind redoing it, but I'm afraid that my slowness will delay the whole project @_@ my scanner's not helping either. Ganbarukara, ouenshite kure! (>A<)/ Godspeed to myself! *casts haste*

Erm I've been playing a LOT of games lately...I've never felt this happy in a long time LAWL. Im playing the very addictive Rune Factory (although my DS is partially damaged), Kingdom Hearts BBS, Harvest Moon Islands of Happiness....Yes. I'm inspired! Pumped up woo! But the bad thing is it keeps me from studying *facepalms*

Can't wait to go back hometown, wished that the holidays were longer.

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment