Friday, September 17, 2010

Howl with Fangirlism!!

Ya minna!! (^o^)/

Regarding the title, I guess I've been listening too much to "Mirai e no Houkou"...haha. xD

Just saw JAMPro's message to fans (Side A). OHMAIGARRRR

I can't wait for AFA X!!!!

*makes weird fangirl sounds* <3 <3 <3

They were talking about toilets, Durians, and the Merlion. Ah! Sasugada my idols! I love JAMPro so much. Seriously. I can't live without them.

*watches full PV of MAXIMIZER*

OH GOD ENDOH SAMAAAAAA <3 <3

Gyaaaaa!!! *faints*

*cough* Basically I just needed to scream out my fangirlism but there were no friends around. Sobs.

*rolls around in anticipation* I'm on a mission like all girls in love!

Ganbare, watashi!!!! >w< I'll have to make myself super attractive in under 2 months @_@

Take care all!!!! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment