Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a little thought O3O

Ya mina~ (´・ω・`)

I wanted to talk about the May'n Big WAAAAVE concert i went to last Sunday, but since both this office computer and the connection are too old to achieve a simple task such as uploading pictures (omaigawd firefox can hang just because of previewing thumbnails! (屮゚Д゚)屮 ), I'll talk about something else and save that for a future post~
(´-`).。oO( ... )

Allrite, maybe i'll talk about it just a liiiiitle bit ( ・∀・ ) *bricked*

Before singing the final song of the concert (I think it was called "Arigatou" or something like that), May'n told us of how touched she was of the reactions she received from us Malaysians, and that it was her first in the nation. I remembered her saying "I have received the you all's feelings (she used the word "tama" for soul)", and that she wants to thank everyone through the meaningful song, which she sang whole-heartedly. As she was saying all this, she was choking on her tears. That was how grateful she was. And the way she said it, I felt that she was also extremely grateful for being where she is today. At least I believe so. (either that or I'm a big softie lawl)

While watching all of this, I was imagining what it must be like in her position. To touch your dreams. To taste it. To feel it. (´ー`) What it must feel like....

...quite the thinking fodder, ain't it? (´-`) Success, huh. Apathy at the workplace isn't helping. ugh why am i depressed lawl (´;ω;`)
I need a major lifestyle change~ (._.) Ganbaranakia!!! (≧ロ≦)

I'd better stop before this sounds like a ranty blog lol!
(ΘεΘ;)

Shin no shori wo mezasou!~
(‐^▽^‐)オーホッホ

お(^o^)や(^O^)す(^。^)みぃ(^-^)ノ

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment