Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ya minna~ (>w<)/

How's everyone? Doing great? Good xD

I just got "lectured" via e-mail on my low production last week =w= as expected. That was the result of a slight fever at work on Monday, then the effect snowballed to other days >_> did i mention that i had a Japanese language test on Sunday, and because of doing unfinished work at night i didn't have time to study? Sigh, lethargy. Not a good word.

I went out with Niichan, Neko and Mama Carol yesterday (^w^) we went out to sushi! and look at anime stuff 8D we went out after I finished my Japanese test lawl.

During the test i forgot the kanji for "Kitte" (stamp) baka... =_= and i was a bit blur during the listening test. So stupid mistakes are definite. But sensei said i was jyouzu during the oral test. Yatta! XD My classmates are still trying to persuade me to continue to B2 course (too expensive and far). I love that place...but I dunno. I still can't decide..there's still no news on the place i'm supposed to be continuing too.

I got a new JAM Project Album YAAAAAAAYYY OHMAIGOD MY HUSBAND ENDOH MASAAKI JUST GOT HOTTER RAAAWWRRRR *faint*

*cough* Take care! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment