Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Excitement-- Can it be compressed?

Ya minna-sama~~ ohyohyohyohyo ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

I'm really happy deeesu. (*≧▽≦)♪ Just finished the Animangaki booth registration. Since we're sharing a booth, so took a bit of time to confirm everything _| ̄|○ Good thing we made it before the deadline on 1 October 2010! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

But I'm even MOAR happier cause I'm really looking forward to AFA X! There's not one moment that I don't think of JAM Project! LOL!!!! I have overflowing fandom powers that they give me awesome JAMPro dreams and daydreams LOLOLOL. Now if only I could save them in my XHDD. LOL!!! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Oh God, thank You so much. You really are Great! m(_ _)m

I even have "air concerts" in my head nowadays. LAWL~ O(≧∇≦)OI really really really really really hope I get chosen for the autograph session~~~ *prays* 八(^□^*) タノム!!

Nowadays I'm still trying to get back on track, things I usually enjoy turn me off for no good reason. 「(゚ペ) So I fill my time playing KH:BBS. It's addictive (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン I can't stop playing!! ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! LAWL. But I hope this "refresh" state of mine doesn't last long @3@ I need to get stuff done!


Can't wait to see Ryuryu and the others this weekend! Miss you bebeh.
仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ

Japanese emoticons rule ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ

Take care all <(_ _)>

2 comments: