Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Header woo!

Hiya all! xD

I uploaded a random header....that's Masa-san from Seto no Hanayome =w= I know it says "GAR" but if you actually saw that episode, this pic has a completely different meaning. LAWL XD;;

The header's temporary~ i can't do any artworks on my laptop cause I don't have photoshop for the moment TAT I feel so un-GAR without my photoshop~ (>_<)

Anyway! This blog is meant to share experiences, outlook, art, and a bit of...uh...feelings! Yes, un-GAR-ly as it seems! D8 *getterpunched*

Hope to get this blog looking like an actual blog soon lawl. My colleague who has the exact same name as mine uses the same background as this blog does TwT she asked me "is it a trait among (my name)s to use this background?" D8; lawl. Should get it changed OTL

What else? uh.....I love karaoke. 8D *bricked*

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment