Sunday, December 5, 2010

Iwashi's encounter with JAM Project at AFA X!!!

Ya Minna!!!!! \m/(>A<)\m/
I just came back from an awesome electrifying fun AFA X weekend in Singapore. As I mentioned before, I was awarded an autograph session with my idol supergroup, JAM Project During the said session, those awarded with the opportunity will get a handshake session with the artiste(s) and a pre-signed I Love Anisong poster (one must state the First Choice and Second Choice for the artistes). My friend PCManiac (Peecee) helped me booked my JAM Project concert ticket, which of course is my birthday present to myself :P (thanks a lot Peecee), which offers a chance to take part in the ballot for the session. Peecee won a session with the Great Ichirou Mizuki (Aniki) Anyway, I love my new header haha.

Eve of AFA X
On the way to Suntec City Mall to redeem Ryu & Saku's VIP concert tickets, we saw SCANDAL crossing the road across the hotel where we were staying at. The four girls were dressed in sailor-fuku uniforms, with almost knee-high black socks. This is an unclear pic I took using my phone...

SCANDAL across victoria hotel

Meanwhile, on the way back, we passed Katsu nii-sama, the guitarist and composer for Angela, another group to perform in AFA X. He was smiling when he saw Ryu rolled in fangirl spasm mode at the sidewalk. I couldnt stop smiling. Fangirl buttons triggered fully at that moment. He did a small wave (?), smiled a wide smile and walked off. And did I mention that his bodyguard was laughing at us? =w= I spent the night making a banner for the concert.

First day, 13 November 2010

On the first day, we were late partially because we thought the event starts at 10 am (at 9 am actually)....and because of makeup. =w=''' I was a bit obsessed with looking good that day. Only one man can make me do that :P The JAM Project handshake/autograph session starts at 1pm. And Endoh Masaaki is in that group. Yes, the man of my dreams. <3 恋する乙女のミッシオン、スタート! <3 8D

Initially, I couldnt get into the hall because my friend was busy, so he couldnt redeem our venue and concert tickets. After somehow managing to redeem the venue and concert tickets, I went to change into my maid dress in the toilet. A nice cosplayer girl (named...Zhou Wei I think?) gave me some eye glue for the fake eyelashes. (Left my eye putty in all the rush) Thanks a lot! She even said how cute my "cosplay" was haha. (I wasn't cosplaying, just dressed as a random maid lol). My friend Ryu helped me with the makeup (yays for Artistry) (thanks a lot hun <3 ) I was wearing an Emma-style maid dress with a blonde wig and a simple head dress, as well as turquoise contacts. I somehow lost my stage pass (the one that needs to be wrapped on the wrists). That gave me a bit of a headache orz. When I went to the counter to buy another one (which costs SGD 10), I saw my friend Neon, who had an extra stage pass by coincidence. Thanks Neon, you're a lifesaver ;D <3 I needed the pass mainly for the JAM Project stage appearance at 3 pm.

By 12.30pm, I went to line up for the Autograph & Handshake session. I met a few Singaporean girls and ate while lining up. Hearing the crowd scream, I guessed that JAM Project members have already appeared for the session. You could say I was smiling from ear to ear when I first saw Okui Masami (Okui-san) from where I was standing, and then Kageyama Hironobu (Kage-nii), Fukuyama Yoshiki (Fuku-chan), Kitadani Hiroshi (Dani-san). Finally, I saw his spiky blonde hair. THEN I saw his smile. I saw Endoh Masaaki (Enchan) for the first time in real life. <3 *SQUEEE* I was thinking: OMG. HE'S REALLY HERE!!!

I was expecting Enchan to be the last member in the line for the handshake session, but instead, he was the first. ^^; When my turn came, before I could say anything, he jerked his head slightly to the left while looking at me with a stunned expression (super round eyes lololol), and said:

"Wooooow." >8)
...and smiled a cheeky smile <3

*OMGOMGOMGHOTHOTHOTFANGIRLMOMENTSPASMFAINTINGPLZBHAHAHAOTL*

I giggled (He flashed a big teeth-showing smile) and I walked over to him to shake (more like grab) his hand. I was supposed to shake his hand with ONE hand, but apparently my left hand decided to clasp his hand, too ( oops haha u///u ). His hand is broad, a bit warm and slightly dry <3 At this point, looking into his eyes, my head went blank, in spite of all that thinking of what to say to him. I stammered slightly and said:

"Enchan ni...Yatto meguriaetanda!!" I sang the "Yatto meguriaetanda" part to him, which is a line from his song, "LIFE". He looked pleasantly surprised and said "Jyouzu desu ne!" 8D And the others clapped @///@ I smiled and looked at him (I never let go of his hand ehem) My mind was completely blank. And then I said...

"Suki da yo". :)

Oh God. My first ever love confession was made to Endoh Masaaki.

!!!! O///////O

(...I did NOT plan to say that @A@ *faints* that's what you get for staring straight into the eyes of someone you really really like! X//A//X arrrgh @/////@ )
Dani-san chipped in and said "Ah. Kokuhaku shitan da". (Ah. She made a love confession.) Dani-san's speaking voice was deeper than I thought haha. Enchan smiled a really sweet warm smile and said "Arigatou! xD"(I could see his nice teeth hehe) (I think he slightly giggled) I told Dani how much I loved One Piece and he smiled and thanked me. When I shook Okui-san's hand, all I could say was "Okui san, ganbatte!" Although I had so many things to say orz.

Then some woman behind me (one of the tour bodyguards, according to her MAXIMIZER tour T-shirt <-- I want that shirt orz) told me "can you please move?" in a stern manner, but my head was too much in fangirlism land to bother with her. I was fangirling when I shook Kage-nii's hand so all I said was "Kageyama saaaan!! <3 " 8D and when I got to Fukuchan, I told him how much I loved his Macross 7 songs. <3 Such a sweet smile lol. I also said "Konya, otanoshimi ni!" (grammar ph41ls when your head is empty u__u ) and he said "arigatou!!" *nods with his awesome bushy hair swishing* I was so exhilirated and giggling too much that I forgot to take the poster, and Fuku-chan was like "eh eh eh! Kore!" OAO And I went: "iyaaah! Gomenasai!" @///@ Fuku-chan: 8D

I didn't leave the spot although I was done. I was just staring at them, still in disbelief that I'm this close in distance to them. While waiting for more winners to show up, they made cute faces at me. Fukuchan made this face at me: (>w<) while shaking his head. (You know, like the expression of a dad playing with his baby daughter) SO CUTE LOLOLOL. <3 I said "Rainen mo mata kite ne!" (>v<)/ and Kageyama and Okui said "Hai!! 8D" and nodded. Enchan noticed I was looking at him and he winked at me. <3 SO SEXY *dies* (I think he did that a few times the whole time I was standing there) The cameraman took pictures of JAM Project members. They're so cute when they pose with "V" signs <3 Enchan did the "ILU" sign like he always does <3

The last person was thin crossplayer guy wearing a one-piece-type top (white and blue and a bit of yellow I think) and a hat (a bit bunny-ish with the same colour as the top)....Erm. Needless to say, he looked a bit...odd O__O;;; Enchan, Dani-san and Okui-san didn't say anything. Kage-nii said "Sugoi! 8|" and nodded. Fuku-chan's reaction was the best: " BWAHAHAHA 8D" (he literally burst out a short laugh) and gave him the poster. That's why he's so awesome. He hides nothing xD <3 Btw, Enchan was wearing his red checkered top. Visible chest <3 <3 <3 *bricked* Shortly, they withdrew. (NOOOOO) Everyone gathered at the spot said "MOTTO MOTTO!!" Kageyama and Okui bowed, said thanks and walked out. Fuku-chan punched the air and looked back smilingly while exiting the room.

During the 3 pm JAM Project and Aniki appearance, Enchan noticed when I jumped and waved at him from the other side of the concert stage. He walked nearer to his group and made a small wave at me. <3 later, he passed the stage's mid-section and winked at me (SO SEXYYY), before doing his patented tongue-and-V-sign pose. <3 <3 <3 At a certain point, he pointed at my direction with both his hands (like a gun, only the thumb and the pointing finger not folded).

I went back to roll in fangirlism at the booth after showing Peecee where the autograph session was held <3 :P Then, me, Ryu and Germaine (Maine) went to the Karaoke Joysound booth. The song selection was waaaaaaaaay smaller than that of last year. (._.) Too small, in fact. The only song I could sing in the list (aside from God Knows, which God knows everyone knows) was "Eternal Blaze" by Nana Mizuki. Ryu chose to sing God Knows. The line was really long. While waiting, I became thirsty, hungry and extremely sleepy. (I think having to listen too many renditions of God Knows bored me) Not to mention that I havent recovered from coughing. OTL Come to think of it, why did I decided to sing again? Everyone was nice, they clapped whenever someone finishes singing.

List of AFA X Karaoke song

We met several nice girls while lining up. :D One of them sang Hare Hare Yukai while dancing. She wore the Haruhi school uniform. She seemed to be having a lot of fun XD When my turn came, I wasnt even sure I could really sing with all that sleepiness. (= 3=) I sang Eternal Blaze (Endoh cover version style lol). The intro sounded a bit weird because I forgot how the original Nana Mizuki range sounded like =w= By the time I entered the chorus, I think the singing range was OK XD My singing was a bit limited because of the cough (luckily I didn't cough while singing) I don't think anyone else sang that song. I was sleepy as heck, but it was fun =w= When I finished a lot of people were clapping (I was too shy to face them) @___@ Gomen ne for not thanking everyone on the spot, thanks a lot for clapping, minna san m(_ _)m

At 6pm something, I went to line up for the concert with Peecee not far from the stage entrance. We asked the people lining up: "Is this the line for the concert?" And they said "We believe so" ^^;a and when other people asked us the same thing, we said "We believe so" and they said "we'll give you our trust" 8D; and "If anything goes wrong, blame that guy" *points* xD We ran to our seats after the gate opened. My seat was near the aisle. I was the only one with a really white maid dress. Ho ho ho :P

First it started with two Miku (Vocaloid) videos from the Arcade version and the second Hatsune Miku game, Project Diva 2. Most people sitting down didnt really bother with the videos (me included) =/ Surprisingly, JAM Project started the concert, instead of Aniki. They started with MAXIMIZER. (O______O) <3 <3 <3 SUCH AWESOME VOCAL STAMINA <3 <3 <3 MAXIMIZER is the type of song that if sung during the karaoke session, it'll take at least four songs for your throat to recover O_O Enchan, in his black button-up sleeveless top and jeans and spiky-to-the-back hair. *faints* In the beginning, he was at the leftmost part of the stage (so faaaar awaaaaaay ._. ) I jumped and waved at him. Aaaand we made eye contact again :P he walked by the middle part of the stage and while singing, he looked at me and made a small wave at me. <3 I was squealing in happiness. OMG. I'm really in love with this guy. xDDDD Even Peecee noticed the wave. He was like "What the--" OAO

When JAM Pro sang VICTORY, Endoh did a cute spinning dance when Okui sang the "Hoero!!" parts <3 SO CUTE <3 <3 They sang Soultaker, Break Out, Nageki no Rosario, GARO~SAVIOUR IN THE DARK~, Shugoshin~the Guardian (OH GOD SEXY ENDOH SOLO VOCALS), TRANSFORMERS EVO and their new single, MAXON!!! OMG Enchan's sexy attack screams. LIVE. *dies* <3 <3 <3 The sound system couldn't take their vocals OAO <3 <3 <3 <3 They were spinning towels during TRANSFORMERS EVO, Okui front, Enchan behind her, Kage-nii and Dani next to them (left and right) and Fuku-chan was running near them, at the middle-right side of stage from a viewer's point of view. Enchan, you threw the towel at the wrong direction T___T (left side of stage) Okui's towel fell sometime in the mid-part of the song and the bodyguard person put her/his hand on it so fans wouldn't get a chance to take it (owh man lol). When they sang "Rocks", Enchan forgot about 2 lines and the others helped him out. That makes him very much human <3 I love him even more <3 Okui was amazing when she did the "haaaaa" intro @A@ <3 I think Fuku-chan was at his top shape that night. xD He and Kageyama were super sugoi!! xDDD They looked like they were having so much fun on stage <3 Enchan was laughing when the confetti came out 8D <3 Kage-nii introduced everyone and then when he wanted to introduce himself, he said "...and the most important one...is....Kageyama Hironobu!!" (LOLOLOL) Kageyama said that they next, were going to sing their individual songs. First up was Enchan <3 Kageyama and Enchan were in a buddy-buddy arms-over-the-shoulder pose. Kage-nii said : "You want to hear his song? What song is it?" and the crowd said "Gaogaigar!!!" or "Yuusha ou Tanjou!!" And Kage-nii said: "What? Cha-La Head Cha-La???" 8D Enchan & Dani-san : DOKUN *falls on stage with one knee lifted* So cute <3

When the music started, Enchan screamed "YUUSHA OU TANJOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!" I was like (OH GOD I FINALLY HEAR IT LIVE and IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE LIVE ACOUSTIC ALBUM VERSION *faints*) OMG the GOLDION HAMMER and DIVIDING DRIVER screams <3 They're extra extra sexy when sung live <3 <3 <3 <3 he put his foot on the speakers while doing that <3 <3 <3 Dani followed up with "WE ARE!" from One Piece, Okui followed with "Rinbu Revolution" from Utena (OMG so nostalgic!), Kageyama followed with "Cha-La-Head-Cha-La" from Dragon Ball (He was awesomely GAR xDDDD ) and Fuku-chan with "Makka na Chikai" from Busou Renkin (That was the best version I have ever heard. EVER <3 <3 )

When they were talking about their 10th Anniversary (after inviting Aniki out), I took out my banner saying congratulations. Okui-san and Fuku-chan noticed the banner at the same time and made this face in unison: (O,O) They noticed that it was me and smiled and waved 8D *waves back* <3 Enchan was at the far left side of the stage, so he didn't see it. They collaborated with Aniki for the song "STORM". Aniki said: "STOOOOOOORM!!" when the song started xDDDD It was amazinnggg <3 <3 <3 "GETTA CHAAAAANGE!!!" <3 <3 <3 The scream was way more awesome and longer than the recorded version XDDDD After that, they collaborated for "Hagane no Messiah". OMG I've always wanted to hear the original Hagane no Messiah live TwT During the "STOP THE WAAAAAR" part, Enchan did it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long, until near end of the song. Oh Enchan <3 <3 <3 <3 I really really really love you orz.

JAM Project signed poster, banner

When JAM Project left (NOOOOO ;A; )Aniki sang songs including Lupin III Ai no Theme (I'VE always wanted to hear that live omgomg <3 <3 ), Captain Harlock (OMGOMGOMG) and Katayoku no taka. Most of his most famous songs were sung in three medleys. One of the medleys was the "Kamen Rider medley", which featured kamen rider songs, Kamen Rider Stronger no Uta, Setup! Kamren Rider X and Moeru Kamen Rider. Among the songs in the medleys are Robot Keiji, Jigoku no Zubat (I think), Hyoga Senshi Gaislugger, Oo! Daitetsujin One Seven, Combattler V no Theme, Koutetsu Jeegu no Uta, Ganbare! Robocon, Ore wa Great Mazinger and Babel 2 Sei. If I'm not mistaken, he sung Go! Go! Megaloman, too. In another medley, which I think is called "iroiro ga aru medorey" (or something), he sung Gatchaman, Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro, Daitetsujin 28, 懐かしくってヒーロー~I'll Never Forget You~, Mazinger Z, ermmmm and other songs~ When I screamed "Z!" he responded with "Z!" while doing the "Z!" hand gesture. 8DDDD He mentioned that Kage-nii's guitar and English skills have improved and that he can't improve on his English. He said "ah, youth (wakasa ne....)" and someone screamed "アニキも若いよ!" and he said "ありがとう”:D

He came out for encores twice. Who else would do that? Only Aniki. Aniki, you're so awesome ;w; During the first encore, he sung 道(pronounced "Tao", although read as "michi" in Japanese) He explained the meaning of the song: "When you have dream, then work work work, oh, forget" (so cute lol). He's saying that the song's message is not to give up on your dreams. <3 I LOVE THIS SONG <3 <3

Yes, the concert was worth every single cent we paid =w= Endoh I miss youuuuu T____T I'll definitely see you again. ZETTAI! (>A<)/

Second Day, AFA X
My make-up for the second day was better than the first cause I didn't have to run to the event. JAM Project already went back to Japan (their flight back was not long after the previous night's live) so I was a kinda depressed =_= Nothing much happened. I don't do well with depression, it tires me out. I fell asleep after an animation presentation by Singapore-based Nanyang (institute of technology or something?) they showed the storyboards with the prior-translation version, it sounded lame with dialogues like "taste my bullet of justice" O____O but the finished animation with Japanese dubs was awesome!! xDDD it actually looked and felt like a Japanese anime.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Peecee watched the whole thing XD he thought it was awesome.
When I walked half-asleep to the booth, I met a new friend I made during the JAM Pro panel session, Aaron. I helped man the booth for a while. Then I took Ryu's sister around. To be honest, I couldnt afford the only things I wanted to buy (Fire Bomber albums). We wanted to go to the "Not for Sale" booth, which featured good-looking men predicting your future.

akira

Unfortunately, the booth was closed for 10 minutes for an interview. At 6pm something, Ryu & saku went to line up for the concert. My and Kisyah went to line up for the butler cafe, which unfortunately closed services at 6.30pm. Kisyah coincidentally saw Ichirou Mizuki near the Karaoke booth, so we went out of the line after promising her i'd take her outside to eat instead. Erm I screamed "ANIKI!!!!" the moment i saw him from afar lol. We met Neon on the way to meet him.

At first I was like "OMG Where is he where is he" and Kisyah pointed to the direction behind me. *DOKUN* I called him and he gave me a hug (awww he's so sweet). We chatted for a while. I told him that last year I went to his concert and that it was my first concert, and that it was a wonderful experience. He sounded tired, so I didnt want to bother him after taking pictures with him. Yes, I took two pictures with him <3 <3 Thanks so much, Aniki <3 I'll definitely go to your concert again!

We went to eat at Burger King with Neon. Some sauce stained my apron. Then before the end of the event, a girl wanted to take a pic of me. But I used my "hide the stain" pose :P *bricked* Stylo konon pfft :P

That's more or less what happened at AFA X. Some bloggers complained about the line, ticketing and stuff, but from what I see, the AFA X organisers are expanding and making the event better year after year. I'm definitely going again next year ;D

Take care all! <(_ _)>

2 comments:

  1. best AFA post ever :DDD /thumbs up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. PFFT even though there's like a gazillion heart shapes in a single paragraph? Bawww sankyuu dear <3 >w<

    ReplyDelete