Friday, March 4, 2011

Japanese class, JLPT, bye bye translation job

Ya minna~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Remember when I said that I was trying out for a translator position?

Well, scratch that. 「(゚ペ) エットォ…

Although I did get a reply from them, as they sent me a short translation test to do,
a friend of mine, who went to an interview at the same company,
albeit for a different position,
found out that this company does not provide SOSCO, EPF or any other benefits.
You know, the things you need when you actually retire @__@
Aside from the RM 2,000 flat pay, there's a high chance that
one has to continue working at home. (and the working time is 9am-7pm)

.......ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

.....So no thanks. I'll pass. チャウ(・_・ 三・_・)チャウ
I'll have to ignore the said e-mail reply by the said firm to avoid any possibility of being called for an interview (-ω- )
But that was quite a let-down though.
And just when I thought things were getting better after I received the reply, too.
But it's okay.
At least the location of my current workplace makes it easier for me to go to Japanese classes d(^_^) ねっ
I'll just concentrate on reaching the target and on Japanese language for the moment.
Reaching the target....adoi. X__X

I even subscribed to the P1 Wimax Internet connection to avoid going back so late at night.
Going back earlier, I wanted to do vocal practice while I do work. LOL.
But the connection has been unstable these few days, which piled up more work for me because I couldn't even go online to do work ―(T_T)→ サクッ
And that makes the Internet-connection-at-home plan redundant OTL
I can still return it and get my refund if it's still being tsundere by Saturday night ( e_e)
*slipper attacks modem* ( ・_・)⌒°=θ☆( >_<) パコ
I wonder if I should try Maxis or something hrrrmmm 「(゚ペ) エットォ…

----------

Yesterday I took a placement test,
to determine whether I qualify to go straight to the
Intermediate 2 class, based on the recommendation of the person (my future teacher) who answered my queries.
I still prefer JLSM, cause the customer service is waaaaaaaayy better (._.)
I miss Joe-san and the guy who's always helping him at the counter!
Maybe I should use registering for JLPT as an excuse to meet them.
LOLOLOL!! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

The place was quite noisy, due to the music from a nearby shopping mall.
Plus, there was a girl sitting for a placement test for a different level,
she keeps making "thinking" sound effects lawl O3O;;;;
I don't blame her, but I couldn't concentrate every time she does that haha _| ̄|○
So I stuffed my ears with JAM Project music <3
And voila! Concentration up 10000000000000000000infinityX <3
Mainly two questions confused me, but overall it was okay.
The whole test covered everything I learnt in my previous class.
Since I still remember everything, Edward Sensei is one awesome teacher ne!
Sensei, arigatouuuuuu~ (*≧▽≦)♪
I need to belanja him makan one of these days haha <3

I hope my class will be filled with people who's willing to speak in Japanese! :D
It will be quite a short class, 1 & half months.
I love my previous class, but they all spoke in their mother tongue in class, so not much oral practice except with Sensei. OTL
After passing the test, I'm considering going to JFKL instead (if i can fulfill the prerequisites lawl). ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

Oh! I just received a call saying that I passed my Japanese language placement test woohoo! YAY! I'll work hard for the test (*≧▽≦)~♪

N3DS is out in Japan! It was hacked within 24 hours of launch. I WANT ONE ORZ!~
Initially I wanted the Xperia phone, but i figured the Sony NGP would be waaaaaaaaaaaayy awesomer. Now I'm having a dilemma as which one to get when the better versions come out. Maybe I'll get them one by one. LAWL IWASHI YOU GREEDY FANGIRL YOU <3

I saw on Animelo 2010 videos recently that my dear Enchan was wearing the same costume he wore during AFA 2010. Got close-up shots too <3
OOOOHHH THE MEMORIES <3 <3 <3 *happy*

Enough blabbering! I need to have dinner lawl.

Take care all!!!! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment