Monday, July 19, 2010

Company Trip to Perhentian! (Part 1)

Ya minna! (^o^)/

How's everyone? lawl. I went to Perhentian Island for a company trip from 8 July-11 July 2010. It was soooo much fun wheee ;w; I went snorkelling for the first time in my life hahaha. And the price for that is that my skin got tanned...@_@ It's like my skin is a layer cake... There are three hues orz;;;;

We took a bus with the word "MATAHARI" across the street where I worked (Heeey that sounded like a song title 8D ). Since the bus stopped almost every hour, the journey took about 9 hours, I think? =_=;;; My knees hurt every time I stood up due to prolonged sitting/being immobile. As usual, things opposite of what I say would become a reality. For instance, "I'll never be able to sleep in the bus". Hrm. Yeah. I fell asleep. My roomie during the vacation, Veron, even said "You were fantastic" cause I never woke up even when the bus hit the bumps on the road (the bus was driving reeaaaally fast @_@ ). They played Cliffhanger and a random Chinese movie...I didn't mind the Rambo dude, but since they played it so loud and it was dark, it was like a foul-mouthed movie. The dirty language disrupted everyone's sleep =_='''

Hmm, sorry for the short post, but it seems like I'll have to leave now lol~ I'll continue this post ASAP ;P

Take care! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment