Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To Italy again?

Ya minna~ (-.0)/

The Italian embassy has opened applications for study grants to Italy (similar to the one I did before).

I'm heavily considering to go. Of course, depending on where I'd be working during the study period, I'd have to quit that job. Or this job. I MISS U ITALY (+_+)

Next is to consider which grant to take. The simplest would be to take the same one as I did before, (three-month language study course) but hopefully, I'll get the "C" level during the entrance exam. Last time, I had the chance to go to the "C" level, but I chose "B" instead since my main aim was to tour around Italy. The certs from the "C" level can be used when one applies for jobs etc. The classes are harder though. I'm not sure how those certs would be used in Malaysia though. (-ω- )

Since the age limit is 35, I should go as often as I can. hahaha p(*^-^*)q

I dunno if the three-month language study grant for Japan is still available though.

I REALLY NEED A BREAK T____T

The pressure at the office is escalating, my team leader wants to see progress THIS WEEK, especially because the firm's Managing Director from the UK is here T___T

This means that I'll have to wake up at 4am to pad up unfinished work T___T

I'm also considering getting another job, but the thought of working in yet another office kinda scares me @___@ I'm scared this would repeat itself. But at the same time, there's a chance that it wouldn't. I dunno what to think anymore lllorzlll

Still wondering how to tell my parents that I want to quit my job, avoid nagging to become a government servant, trying to become an animator (probably after going to Italy) and learning animation basics and making an art portfolio while having a temporary job? @___@

Or maybe I should make a manga and send it to the Gempak editor and try my luck. hahaha. My friend who works there said that the competition is tough though. @__@ I don't mind the competition, but between the upcoming Japanese test (Ive barely studied for it), miserable salary(wo)man life and potential family problems, I haven't the time to make one at the moment. But I'd really like to try.

I'm kinda anxious to talk about it with my dad >_> I hope he'll understand. Maybe that way it'll be easier to break the news to my mum. @___@

Sorry for the rants and stuff, needed an outlet orz. My brain's gonna explode @__@

Sigh. I wanna be an aniuta no kashu.

Take care all <(_ _)>

2 comments:

  1. well sayang, think about it this way;

    The nagging, is like... almost sure it'll happen so might as well prepare for it D; It's gonna happen either way, but what's important is for you to decide what you want to do.

    It's great about the Italy study grants but wouldn't that mean more debts after you graduate?

    And maybe if you haven't finish paying off your old student debt, maybe it'll be wiser to work on finishing that one first before taking up a new one.

    And if you're gonna take a job, maybe the animator position that nii-chan told us about is good. :D

    Either way, good luck and work hard sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the grants (scholarships) are provided, theyre not loans bby =w= the italian embassy's grants are different from the Nanyang one :D they're just enough for the study fees. i only need to bring extra money on my own, that's all :D i dont need to pay them back.

    thanks dear, im just unsure when to actually go and apply for the animator position, between before or after furthering Italian studies ^^; but i'll have to learn animating basics at home first just to be ready ;w;

    actually i wanted to edit this entry before u manage to read it but too late ahahaa

    ReplyDelete