Wednesday, May 25, 2011

To quit job, Sea*A

Ya minna~ ~~~ヾ(^∇^)ー♪

Gonna leave my job sooner than expected due to the abundance of my leave days. Apparently, I'll leave the office on 3 July 2011, and I'll be on half day on the last day. The good thing is I'll have more time to study Japanese prior to the test. Yay! Of course I'm sad about leaving, but it doesn't mean that I can't see them whenever I want to ;D My colleague, Calvin broke his old chair today -w- apparently the sound was really epicly loud ("the sound of music", Stuart said) but I missed it cause I was at the Vegetarian Uncle's stall. (Uncle gave me a purse from Thailand yay!)

The journey to climb that wall to realising your dream is a thrilling one, as Danny Choo mentioned in one of his blogs lol. Life may become harder, but may also become more exciting =w=

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:

Recently an anisinger unit called Sea*A was launched. The members, three Singaporeans and a Malaysian, get to record songs under Lantis. Best of all, their first single will be the ending song of Vanguard.

VANGUARD. NANIIIIIIIII ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

AUUUGH I'M SO JEALOOOOUS ( `´)===C<*_+ )ギュー *pinches random passerby*

I'm not sure which agency are they under though. But this shows that AFA's influence has grown to such a large extent ne... AFA might just be that key to reach what I'm pursuing.

The reaction towards the band is much better than the reaction shown towards Malaysia's new K-Pop groups. Yokatta 8D

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:

This confirms it. I really want to be an aniuta no kashu @_@

At C2Age itself I saw a number of good singers. Makenaizo!

Need to learn to dance, write lyrics & play guitar, strengthen my vocal capabilities~ 分身!((((((-(-o()o-)-)))))) *ninja skillzorz* So much to do, so little time...I really wish I was 10 years younger. hahaha. I'd do good to make the best of my two-month holiday. Imma make a big fat schedule for singing, drawing, gaming and watching anime! O(≧∇≦)O Ganbaruzo!! This is so exciting \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/ふあー

Recently I've started gaming and doodling again, it's like a "rewind" moment in my life. I feel a lot more like "myself" again woohoo!

I'm all fired up now but I have no personal space at the moment to do vocal practices. Boo.(/--)/~┻┻ 彡☆★ housemates, Y U come back so early? My fiery energy is wasted (;_・) Hopefully if I go back earlier tomorrow I'll be able to practice all out. or record a song. 八(^□^*) タノム!!

Speaking of which, I promised my friend Ryu to record a song with her before the event this weekend. O3O The last time we recorded I sounded like a kaeru due to after-event fatigue. Kerokerokero (>ω<*)

I might opt for the goth-loli style maid dress...it's not as common as the other maid dresses I have in mind. But I'm scared that the tailor wouldn't do it properly O_O

AFA will be held on 11.11.11 in Singapore =w= such a catchy number lawl!

Considering to buy my darling Endoh's upcoming new album <3 *not acting like a jobless person trololol*

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment