Monday, June 13, 2011

Scanner, 6-hour karaoke

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa MINNA~~~!!!! m9(^Д^)

I finally bought a scanner~ ಥ‿ಥ


It's a Canon flatbed scanner~



Now I can finally scan artworks again yaaaay. ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃ So far it's working fine. I wonder if I should buy copics for my portfolio, but i'm rather tight financially at the moment lolol.

I'm now doing a part-time job for my friend's dad, but I'm not sure if I'm doing enough orz. Since it's a start-up company, everything, including my job scope, is still in "beta" version, namely, everything is still under "trial" basis. I hope I'll do a sufficiently good job orz? I have no idea how to bill him hahaha ;;;;

Anyway I went to karaoke anisongs for six hours today. SMI Cafe updated their joysound machine, so most songs could be keyed in ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) I went with Peecee, Sam, Neko & Ken (Peecee's friend from Japan). It was fun, but it would be much more fun if Ryu & Saku were there ( つ Д `) My friends were flat on the sofa after singing for six hours lolol. I sang Crest of Zs, MAXON, SKILL, etc etc. But I forgot to key in Vanguard NOOOOOO ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ I think my vocal stamina levelled up lol?

Mm, I should start recording songs again. (‐^▽^‐)オーホッホ Haha...I guess not many people can appreciate the way I sing lolol. But that's normal.

Btw, I ordered JAM Project's Best Collection VIII album and Endoh-san's upcoming latest album lolol. ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ I can't wait till they arrive ʘ‿ʘ

And I should really kick my ass to study for my test argh.

では、take care everyone! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment