Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fancover of Na Mo Naki Hate no Machi de

Ya minna!~ ( ゚ヮ゚)

I did a song cover today. Yatta! d(*⌒▽⌒*)b I sang "Na mo Naki Hate no Machi de" (Nameless Frontier Town) from Macross 7 (sung by Fukuyama Yoshiki/Fire Bomber's Nekki Basara).

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!


Scratchy vocals and minor mistakes aside, I was relatively happy with it ヽ(´▽`)/ Unfortunately there are no instrumental version of this song available ( つ Д `) I'm sorry for the background noise, for some reason birds like to be my background singers ಠ_ಠ (happens every time lawl) and the scratchy vocals (couldnt fully warm up the vocals when I'm alone). I really love this song, I can feel the strong emotions in the original song >///< finally managed to cover it after so many days of not being able to record songs at home ಥ‿ಥ When I can play the guitar, I'll resing this song~ ʘ‿ʘ

I'm going to Malacca tomorrow, wish me a safe journey! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

When I go home, I'll do more song covers. Yosh! ヾ(^∇^)~♪ I love love love singing lolol.

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment