Friday, July 22, 2011

Fancover of Moment (Gundam Seed) by Sakura0104 & Iwashi

Ya minna! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)ー♪

I sang at 1 am today and this was the result:


"Moment" from Gundam Seed fancover by Sakura0104 & Iwashi (TV Size)

Saku pre-recorded this and I just added the harmonisation and male vocals -w- had to edit a lot of parts until 3.30am OTL Hngggh I'm tired (・ェ・) See? Mass D can still sing together although the members are in different nations now. LOLOL. (*≧▽≦)~♪ I think my editing knowledge levelled up after that ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Need to finish up that P3P fanart. Wondering if I'm ready to apply for Gempak. Also wondering if I should apply for that Editor position. Tired. Gonna watch JAMPro DVDs now, whee!

I'm more active at Tumblr now lolol. http://iwashikun.tumblr.com

Take care all m(_ _)m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment