Friday, July 29, 2011

Fancover of Tomodachi no Uta

Ya minna!! ヾ(^∇^)ー♪

I did another song cover
(^-^*)


"Tomodachi no Uta", originally sung by Nakamura Ataru.

I saw other fancovers of this song....I can feel my self-esteem plunging hahaha TwT Why are these people so talented OTL Made me feel like I can't sing at all orz. TwT Apparently this song is very famous lol. It was sung by a person who went through gender change. She has a beautiful voice...and to think that she was male! Amazing, ne O3O

I faced countless disruptions while recording this song (why cant motorcycles be more quiet, why can't chickens lay eggs more quietly, why can't my sister call me a bit later etc etc) , so the mic noise sounded uneven because I recorded it in parts
ヾ(´・ω・`) Heard a 12 year old did a fancover of Rolling in the Dark. She sounds like a pro. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME OTL Talented people, tch! I must work hard, too. O3O Ganbaruzo!! *takes out Singing for Dummies* orz

I'm gonna start applying for jobs tomorrow...sigh. (._.) But I do need money.

Still working on the P3P art & manga storyboard. OwO

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment