Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Header+Layout+random stuff 8DDDDD

Ya minna~! Hisashiburi da yo na! ヾ(^∇^)ー♪

Yes, I am still alive haha. Hope you're all doing fine! I am now back in KL, looking for a fresh start in my working life. Sadly not everyone agrees with this idea, especially those close to me. Now I'm really wondering whether I've made the right choice...

New Layout+Header!

How do you guys like the new Persona 3 Portable header? I drew and coloured it myself
(*^^*)ポッ I don't wanna toot my own horn, but since it's the first time I made one, I felt like I had made a little achievement today (albeit on a whim, heehee :P ). The header is a preview of my artwork to be released in an upcoming artbook by KAMCAO and other guest artists including Nad (thestarofpisces). The artbook will debut on 12.11.11 at AFA 2011 Singapore! It'll be the first time that my artwork would be printed out and sold so I'm really excited! ^_^ Do support us! (^0^)/ Oh yeah, two of my artworks will be featured in the book |・ω・`)コッショリ Nad helped me a lot in editing the artworks ^w^ Hopefully all those sleepless nights to finish the artworks were worth it! (finally my tablet has pressure, thanks to Nad lololol I never installed the drivercoughcough)

Btw, I updated the layout for my tumblr too. Go check it out! ;D I installed a P3P theme, hehehe. ^3^

Part-time job

Initially I sought to work at Old Town White Coffee as a part-timer, but alas they never called me back. I was unfortunate enough to have come at a time when the Manager was not present. The woman who asked me to fill in the application form seemed a bit grumpy, too. So in the end, I'm still jobless. Lol.
(´・ω・`) Come to think of it, today's the day of the open interview at Starbucks. But I changed my mind on going since a company already called me for an interview, and it seems like there's a high chance that I'll be hired by the said firm.

Potential Job?

I was called for a second intereview with Kingsbury Media & Advertising for the post of Copywriter. I'll be honest and have never done any copywriting work before, but I'm sure I can learn how. If it's a language pattern, I'm sure that it can be conquered via hard work. However, I was dreadfully late for the second interview. Luckily, they didn't think ill of me
(’-’*) フフ Apparently, the CEO was unsure of my capability of translating an ad into Bahasa Malaysia, so I'll have to wait for an e-mailed English ad for me to translate (to assess my skill). I really hope I'll do well! I know I can do this! ((((ヽ(`0´)ノ))))バーリアッ But if I don't succeed, I'm sure other options will open up for me.

Friends Help Each Other

Yesterday night, I helped my friend Nad to edit her story for manga class. Editing other people's written works is quite fun! Probably due to the fact that I usually lack ideas for writing a story, so I found it quite thrilling, as I felt like I was the one writing the story. :P It's either that or I have some weird editing fetish ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ My writing style isn't very "flowery", so I hope that the editing was good enough. It was the least I could do after she helped me with photoshop editing and what-not xD Oh btw I drew this random ojiisan while I was editing her work hahaha



Karaoke

Recently, I suddenly felt excited in the karaoke room again (it's been a while since I felt that way). Probably I regained some of that old confidence haha ^///^. Hopefully I'll record a new cover song soon. (Today a housemate played truant from work, so I couldnt do that lol) I haven't been to SMICafe for months now, but at least RedBox has classic anime songs I could sing lol. And I can watch my non-tokusatsu-fan friends laugh their asses out at the Kamen Rider X video clip TwT'''' Now I usually sing Abba, Spice Girls and some cheesy boyband songs with Nad. I typically do the support background singing. Seriously, harmonising songs is fun!

Allright, that's all I have for today. Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment