Sunday, October 16, 2011

Warehouse Cafe + Irresistible Wear Art Exhibition

Ya minna! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Warehouse Cafe

I went to The Warehouse Cafe Art at Chinatown KL today lol.
(´・ω・`) It's a food outlet cum art gallery, which piqued my interest to go and take a look :P My good friend Rainbow (her hippie name lol) treated me to the sandwich set ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ The sandwich set is priced at RM 20++, but we got it cheaper as my friend bought Groupon vouchers~

Photobucket
Rainbow turning around like a model LOL. Work with the camera baby!

Located opposite a Hindu temple, the shop is composed of three sections, namely fine dining (1st floor) , art gallery & the cafe section. The outlet itself looked incomplete, as it seemed like the tiling of the floor wasn't completed. Although I do wonder if it was left unfinished on purpose for artsy-fartsy purposes LOL.
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

Photobucket
The tuna sandwich

I chose tuna filling for the sandwich, while Rainbow (who was clad in her Love-and-Peace fashioned clothing) opted for smoked chicken.
( ´∀`) I forgot to take a picture of her sandwich though ∑(O_O;)

Photobucket

Really thick coffee

The sandwich comes with salad and coffee. I liked the salad a lot! It was slightly salty, just the way I like it. The coffee was too thick & bitter for me, but some people like it that way xD I think it would've tasted better if I drank it while it was still slightly hot. All and all, the dish was filling and yummy, I didn't feel hungry until night-time.
\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/ふあー

Photobucket
Some of the artworks showcased

The outlet also sells paintings for RM 450 each. We weren't supposed to take pictures, but we didn't see the "no camera" sign until we were done taking pictures. Oops :P

Photobucket
There were three comfy chairs, including this one (too lazy to align this pic)

It was quiet, so I liked the atmosphere~ 8D Here's the address:


Cafe Art & Ril's Steakhouse,
The Warehouse Gallery & Cafe,
198, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2022-0528


KLCC's Art Gallery: Irresistible Wear

Photobucket
This was located at the KLCC entrance near the big lake lol. Diwali is approaching~

Me & Rainbow went to the KLCC Petronas art gallery after exiting the cafe. The "Irresistible Wear" showcase started yesterday. Rainbow was naturally excited as she looooves all those tie-dye patterned clothing 8D Haha, you hippie girl you

Unfortunately taking pictures was prohibited (naturally), so the best I could show you was my un-awesome freehand drawings xD;;; i just wanted the style as reference so yeah.

Photobucket
The fashion showcase was mostly based on Batik, patterns painted using the "Shidori" technique & tie-dye patterns

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Allright! That's all folks! ^3^

Take care~ <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment