Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TheStarofPisces needs moolah, please commission her for art!

Ya minna~ (^3^)/

A good friend of mine really needs your help, financially. ヾ(´・ω・`)

My friend Nad aka thestarofpisces has opened slots for art commissions, as she is really needs the cash. Details for commissioning artworks from her can be read at her journal! Anyone interested can contact me here (post a message here or at the cbox), and I'll pass the message to her! (>ω<*) She can draw in a wide variety of styles! Her high-quality artworks are worth the buy, seriously! (*≧▽≦)~♪ Below are some samples of her beautiful artworks! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ



Other samples of her works can be found at her gallery!

Thanks for reading! Take care! <(_ _)>

Visit My Multiply blog (rarely updated)
Visit My Tumblr
My Song Covers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment