Thursday, January 20, 2011

Singing with Friends!

Ya minna! (^o^)/

I feel better now. I'm gonna get a whamming in the office due to my low production this week but whatever =w= I'll let that plate break while I balance the plates that will lead me to my dreams. LOLOL *John Maxwell book reference cough*

I swam in my positive books last night to recover from yesterday's damage. I haven't felt that down in a looooong time. I just needed someone to talk to, really. It's just that my credit doesn't allow it. lol.

I'll make myself the master of my own time again.

Anyway, I'm gonna share something with everyone today ;D




This is "Burn My Dread" (Persona 3) cover version by Sakura (lead vocals), Reryu (boombox) and me (background singer)! :D Something we did purely for fun ;D Hope you like it! ^w^

I'm gonna make things happen this year! Ganbaruze!!!

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment