Thursday, January 27, 2011

Small update

Ya minna~ (^0^)/

The Chinese New Year is coming up!

Going to Ipoh to have some fun, yay! <3
I couldn't go back to my hometown
due to bad planning and pricey tickets. OTL

Planning to post WIPs and do CD reviews etc (and some more home karaoke uploads),
but still too busy ergh. =A=
I have so much work to cover due to the blackout @___@
..and the coding exercise gah >A<

Replaying Persona 3, started drawing P3 fanarts
and studying the mechanics of singing.
Apparently it's more complex than it seems, haha. xD

I had a dream about Iron Man. I'll explain in another post lolol ;;;

I'm planning to change my glasses and thinking about when
to actually buy a guitar @__@;;;
I just received a seashell from my friend who came back from Sabah. YAY! XD
I'll upload the pic next time~ >w<

If only I could go to the JAMPro concert in March in Japan, sigh~

take care all <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment