Sunday, January 30, 2011

Worker of darkness, Tobira wo akete cover song~

Ya Minna~ (^0^)/

The first hour at work last week was spent working in the dark @___@



There was something wrong with the wiring so there was this weird blackout where only some fuses & computers were functioning. O____O The blackout really threw off my working rythm e__e Had to share plugs and stuff hrmmm made work a bit complicated.

Anyway! High chance I'm gonna get a guitar soon OwO I'm pretty excited about it XD

Yosh! I'm gonna share another cover song with you all! This time it's "Tobira wo Akete" from Cardcaptor Sakura. This time i'm the lead vocal, with Sakura as the background singer & Reryu as the boombox xD



Tried to "Manlify" the song hahaha YwY Added a rock and roll flavour to the song. I think we can do better tho. Maybe should redo this one day. Do tell me what you guys think lawl. ;D

Take care all! <(_ _)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment